Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Water Aerobics Just Aren't For Me

This morning didn't start off the way I had hoped. My intentions were to get up at 6:30, get ready for the gym, do my hour on The Beast and finish with an hour of water aerobics. I woke up at 7! I didn't get out of the house until almost 8.

When I got to the gym, I knew I would have to do The Beast after the class. I got to spend a few minutes to myself before going in. I met a very nice, but territorial lady who was in said class. Even though I was one of the very first people in the water, every where I went was someone else's spot. Other than that everyone was very friendly.

I will start out by saying I have NO rhythm whatsoever! It gets worse when I can't see what I am doing! After 34 minutes I decided I'd had enough and could do so much better on The Beast so I left and met up with my little frienemy! I did my hour, showered and left.

I do believe God meant for me to attend class though. There was another lady in class who was about my age and size. She looked at me and said "I know you! You are the one who is always on that machine! (um...I'm sorry?!) You are so brave! I watch you just working it on that machine. You are my hero! I could never do that.) After I finished my shower I met up with this lady again. God gave me the opportunity to encourage her. She said she was on week 3 of her journey. I took a moment to share about myself and how far I've come in the last 10 weeks. I hope it was an encouragement to her.

When I got home I made an appt to go to the doctor. My meds are almost gone so I need to get back in. I also stopped at the clinic to get my weight loss shot. Next week is weigh in week. I certainly hope I've done well. Either way, I know that I am still 3 weeks closer to my goal.

We are loving this warm weather. The kids have been able to play outside every day this week. There is nothing that warms my heart more than to hear the squeals and laughter of happy children. We are going to take advantage of this beautiful weather because soon it will be too hot to go out.

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118:24

Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment