Friday, March 9, 2012

The Beast

So I got on the elliptical for the first (real) time tonight. I did 30 minutes and the machine said I burned 400 calories. However my exercise tracker said it was 699 calories. Who knows!

I am just proud of myself for biting the bullet and not giving up until I got to the 30 minute mark. I had climbed on this beast a couple times before only to get back off as soon as I got back on. Stephanie was encouraging me just to make it 5 minutes. She had no idea the goal I had my eyes on. I feel like I climbed a mountain today. I feel so accomplished.

The funny thing was when I got off "The Beast" I couldn't walk. I wasn't really sore. I couldn't stand up. While I was in the shower I still felt like I was going to fall. It took almost an hour before I felt "normal" again. I will definitely be doing that again.


This is the day which the LORD hath made ; we will rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118:24

Be Blessed,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment