Friday, March 16, 2012

March Fitness Challenge - Half Way There

So here we are on the downward slope for the month. Yesterday marked the half way point in the contest. I seen how close I was getting to my goal so I was determined to make it to my calorie goal. I worked my tail off. We've been spring cleaning this week (yay for calorie burning!), I was able to get some much needed time with hubby last night (more calorie burning!!! ;-P ), and I spent an hour on The Beast. Not only did I bust through the goal line for my calorie burning, I busted my rear to get there! I am very proud of myself.

Results thus far.

March Fitness Challenge:
Total Minutes Completed: 1252/2520
Total Calories Burned: 14,126/ 14,000

I can't believe I have met one half of my goal. Remember to keep entering. Share the blog with friends if you think they would benefit from my story.

Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment