Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Beast Met Mama!

This morning I rose and went to the gym. The intention was to do some work on The Beast and then do water aerobics. It didn't turn out that way though because I left later than I meant to.

When I got to the gym, I popped on my MP3 player and mounted The Beast. I was determined to make it an hour and I did. The machine's computer kept cutting in and out so I just timed myself and then calculated my calories when I got home. I did 70 minutes and burned 1304 calories!

Afterwards, I went to the hot tub and watched everyone do water aerobics. Hey, I was late to class. I couldn't exactly interrupt, could I? I did some mild stuff in the hot tub, but nothing like they were doing. After they were finished the coach came over and assured me she'd get me out of the tub to join her next time. I think she will. If I can conquer my fear of The Beast then I can make a fool of myself for water aerobics!

Lunch was a nice big salad and some cabbage soup. It was delicious and so fulfilling. I am determined to get to the goal I made for myself by the time I weigh-in this month!!

This is the day which the LORD hath made ; we will rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118:24


Be Blessed,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment