Monday, March 5, 2012

The Life of a Busy Homeschool Mama

My day is bound to be crazy today. I knew it when I went to bed last night. John agreed to work for someone this morning so he won't be home until 5. Then, he will go back in at 12:30 and work until 7. I have to leave after he gets home to go to an appt with my sister. (Please keep her in prayer.) Somewhere in the next 24 hours I have to find time for school work, cleaning, the gym, a shower and hopefully some time for sleeping!

Sometimes it's so hard to squeeze everything into the day. A lot of times I feel that 24 hours just aren't enough. I often wonder what God was thinking when He decided 24 hours was enough. I think we often let all of these activities that we call "life" get in the way of the what God intended us to do.

I don't think He ever intended for us to get so busy and stay so worn out all the time. If we look back in the Bible, a person's work usually brought them closer to God and family. Now it seems that our work drives us further from what matters most.

This week I am going to find ways to make life simpler! I know there are things in my life that I could cut out that would make my life easier, giving me more time for family and my Creator. What are some things you could do to make your life better? What could you change this week that would allow you more time for God and family? Remember, starting with simple things will help you stay on track. Decide to do something that is manageable.

This is the day which the LORD hath made ; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Be Blessed,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment