Sunday, March 25, 2012

TMI: New Cycle

This is another one of those TMI posts so you have been warned.

I started my first post-miscarriage period today. I have had a bit of spotting here and there, but I finally started again. This is note worthy because after not having a period for so long the last cycle was 74 days long. That is horribly long, but at least it wasn't 18+ months.

I should've known something was up. After we got home from church I fell asleep on the couch and woke up craving a chocolate milkshake. I normally don't like sweets (except for Marble Slab) and rarely indulge in them. I had wanted to go to the gym but woke up no longer wanting to go. Then I found out that my cycle had began so obviously I am staying put tonight.

John's making dinner for the kids so I am going to curl up with a book and wait for bedtime. Tomorrow is Mama's birthday. Please pray for my family. Thank you.


This is the day which the LORD hath made ; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24


Be Blessed,


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment