Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Month 3 Weigh-In

Here are the results for Month 3. Not as good as I hoped. I really wanted to hit the 200s, but I will hit it before the end of March I am sure. Pictures will come as soon as I find the power cord for my camera. My BP was up from last month, but still normal. It has been a rough week.

Date: March 21, 2012
Weight: 302 (58lbs total loss)
Resting Heart Rate (See below for instructions): 80
Circumference Measurements (See below for instructions):
Waist: 60.5 inch
Hips: 63.5 inch
Thigh: 50 inch
Chest: 53.5 inch

1 comment:

  1. That's great Lisa!!!! I remember being so excited to hit the 290's! For me, I hit it on June 10, 2011. It took me 6 and half months to loose 31.4 lb to get to 299.8. So I understand the motivation! You are doing amazing! And you just have to remember that the number on the scale isn't the only measure of success. The measurements are even more! When I have a hard time at the scale for the month, I whip out my handy measuring tape and do my measurements. Then I feel better knowing I've lost 8 inches in a month even though I'e lost 2 lb. :) Keep it up girl!!!

    ReplyDelete