Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another Week

It's another week. Today seems like Monday for me. John has taken vacation this week so my internal clock is all messed up. It's nice to have him home though!

I have 8 days until I weigh-in. I have developed a nice routine at the gym so I am hoping it pays off. I spend an hour on "The Beast", 15-30 minutes in the hot tub and then shower before coming home. I don't swim, but I love being in the water. I am enjoying being able to relax for a few minutes before hitting the real world again.

Yesterday was very hard for me. I need to be mentally focused in order to do well. I just wasn't focused. To top it off my mp3 player had died so I was forced to listen to their music. I still made it an hour though. The second half of the workout was easier because I started counting down the minutes until I got off! ;-)

This week I am hoping to add water aerobics to my routine. That means that my schedule will be constantly flip-flopping from morning to night. Hopefully this works because I am really excited about. I will go in and do my hour on "The Beast" then head to water aerobics.

I am looking for a good, but inexpensive, exercise watch. One that tracks how many calories I burn throughout the day. If you point me in the right direction that would be such a blessing.

The March Fitness Contest is still going on. We've had very few entries. Remember you ge one entry for commenting on each blog for the month of March. You can go back and comment on all previous blogs under the label "month 3."

This is the day which the LORD hath made ; we will rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118:24

Be Blessed,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment