Friday, March 2, 2012

I Really Love Those Days

The change that I have seen in the child that I blogged about has been amazing. I am so proud of him. He completely changed his attitude around, rarely got in trouble, but when he did time out was met with "yes ma'am." I am so thankful to God. The time I was gone the other day I spent praying for my family. I poured my heart out to God. I needed strength to endure what I was going through.

Have you ever had one of those times where you prayed for something that wasn't necessarily life or death? Something that was more for your comfort than anything else? Have you ever prayed a prayer that the answers should've taken time to get? Those times when you expected to have to endure the journey to get to your healing? Then in the midst of it all God answers your prayer and you see immediate change? Have you ever had one of those times when God just really showed out for no other reason than to let you know how much He LOVES YOU?? I got that yesterday! It soothed my heart so. I am so thankful for a Daddy who will show out sometimes just to let me know He loves me.


This is the day which the LORD hath made ; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Be Blessed,


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment