Sunday, March 25, 2012

Emotional Week Ahead

Today is Sunday. Tomorrow is Mama's birthday. Today is the birthday of a dearly departed friend of mine also. It will be a very emotional couple days for me this week.

This weekend I did something that is going to change my life forever. I am standing on the edge of this cliff waiting for the "go-ahead" to jump. Figuratively speaking of course! I am not suicidal!!! I have prayed about this and will continue to do so. I hope that God will pave the way for everything to work out the way I think it will. It is scary and exciting all at the same time. I am not a patient person, either. Will it be today? Tomorrow?

God, please order my steps for this new part of my journey to work out for Your glory. Please calm my spirit. I don't want to be one step ahead, or behind, of your timing. I praise You for giving me this opportunity. Bring all things together according to Your will and Your purposes. Thank You! I love YOU! In Jesus' Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment