Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Yesterday I got the cleaning bug. Aside from taking Sam out to lunch for
helping me clean, we spring cleaned my room. It is amazing how much junk you
accumulate. We got rid of a bunch of stuff and still have the closet to go
through. The room is sparkling though.

Today, we are supposed to go to my sisters so the kids can play Wii with
her. Everyone is very excited to see Aunt Kathy! They love going to visit there.
Poor Aunt Kathy is attacked from the moment they arrive. They love to climb all
over her. On nice days they will run through the back yard.

The weather has been CRAZY lately. We've had so many tornado WARNINGS
lately. It is completely nuts. Even still, it is starting to warm up some. The
kids are enjoying being outside more. I am enjoying having the windows open
more.

So this is the week that I will get back to exercising. One lucky winner is
counting on me! I am counting on me! I am going to do my best to get back to the
gym that way. I burn more calories at home so I will continue to do that, but
emotionally I need a change of scenery so that I can keep on keeping on.

It is BBQ chicken night! I am excited. I can't wait for dinner!! I look
forward to this night all week long. I am so thankful that John started this
when Jeremiah died.

So there is my plan for the week! What is yours? I hope you have a very
blessed week! Please be in prayer for our family this week. I can't get into details, but we can surely use the prayers. Thank you!


This is the day which the LORD hath made ; we will rejoice
and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24


Be Blessed,


Weight Loss Mama

1 comment: