Saturday, March 3, 2012

Marble Slab Heaven

As part of my March Challenge I said that I would make it to Marble Slab for ice cream. Yesterday, we took the kids to enjoy my splurge. It was so fun to watch each of them pick out their ice cream and mix-ins.

When John worked at USCC there was a Cold Stone about 5 minutes up the road that I would take the boys to all the time. Cold Stone closed, but Marble Slab is wonderful also. One thing that I love about them is that they always have Christian music playing. Who couldn't support that?!

After everyone else ordered, it was my turn. Sweet Cream ice cream, fudge sauce, nuts and fresh pineapple. It was so delicious and well worth the wait! I am excited to go back next time. I totally think that the pineapple should cancel out all of the calories for the other stuff though. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way!

Don't forget about the contest. Make sure you are entering to win!



This is the day which the LORD hath made ; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Be Blessed,


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment