Friday, January 13, 2012

Switching It Up

It's been a couple days since I blogged. What has happened since then? Well that depends on how you look at it. Wednesday, I used weights for the first time. 3 lb weights. I did 4 sets of 15. I only walked 1.1 miles. I thought I did really well. My sister informed me that I still needed to walk the whole two miles. Ok, not as good as I thought. Still, I'm glad she told me.

I got really gutsy with Steph at the gym that night. I decided to try the elliptical...That was until I tried to get on it...that didn't go far at all. I did manage to put one foot near it. ;-) Another day perhaps. There is this rope pull thing that has been drawing my attention. I think we will meet soon!

Last night I didn't work out at all. I didn't plan it that way, but the night got away from me. The weather was calling for black ice so the gym was out. I had intentions of using WiiFit, but after getting up at 3 AM yesterday morning that just didn't happen.

Today is a new day, though. It's time to get back to the gym and start anew. Bigger and better things require bigger and better commitments. So here we go. Have a great day everyone!!!

Blessings,

Lisa

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment