Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 28

It is Wednesday the 25th. Today marks 4 weeks for me. Today is my appt with the clinic. I am excited and scared about it. I know my loss hasn't been as great as I wanted it to be, but I really want to know where they have me on their scales.

Last night I had the strangest dream. It still kind of bothers me. I am trying to understand what it all means, if it means anything. I hate those dreams that wake you but really make no sense. You spend the rest of the night wondering.

I went to the gym last night and walked a mile. It wasn't what I'm used to walking, but I'm getting back up there. I need something to shake up my work outs. I need something to keep my attention. With that being said I did over an hour (72 mins) on WiiFit yesterday. It is much more entertaining and I burn way more calories than I do on the treadmill.

I'm surprisingly ready to go full steam ahead again. I am excited to see what changes lie ahead for me in the next month. This journey is so much easier when you have the fire and passion for it. I am praying I find renewed passion for my healthier lifestyle.

I want to thank you guys for following my journey so far. Thank you for showing me such great support. It means so much to me to know that there are people who care. I love each of you very much.


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment