Saturday, January 28, 2012

Month 2 - February Challenges

Month two officially starts today as my months are only 30 days long. I am proud of what I have accomplished thus far. I have exercised 28 of my 30 days. That is beyond awesome for me.

This month I've decided to issue myself a few fitness challenges. I talked the other day about some things I want to change. Now here's the challenges.

Challenge # 1 - I will excerise a total of 3480 minutes or more this month.

I can do at least 2 hours of Wii Fit a day so I will challenge myself to do this every day. Gym minutes will also count. I KNOW I can do this as long as I stay on top of my motivation.


Challenge # 2 - I will BURN at least 20300 calories this month.

This falls in line with my two hours of WiiFit. On WF, two hours is burning anywhere from 500-750 calories for me. I will push myself to make sure that it stays within the 700 mark each day. Of course gym minutes will just help me reach my goal faster.


Those are my challenges for this month. Who is with me? What are you challenging yourself to do this month???

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

1 comment:

  1. I am challenging myself to get outside and play with my kids more (we live in an upstairs apartment and it has been so cold, so I don't like to go out much). And also to try some workout videos and/or use my Zumba

    ReplyDelete