Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mercy

I woke up this morning in a great mood. I really try to remain upbeat and positive about this whole situation. I was doing really well. John got home from work late. The kids were in rare form. I got very cranky with the whole bunch of them. I immediately apologized to them and we had a lesson in using quiet voices. We had some stuff to do this afternoon. When we were finished I dropped everyone off at the house and went to the gym. I came out of gym in tears. My feet hurt. I forgot my flip flops at home. I made it to the van and burst into tears. I called John to ask him about my shoes. He thought I'd had an accident or something. It's just been a very emotional day. Thank God His mercies are new every morning. I am ready for a new day.



Weight Loss Mama


Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is
in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at
a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment