Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reasons to Celebrate

WARNING: The rest of this blog will be TMI. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

In April, I bought a WiiFit. I can't express to you what a failure I felt like when I stepped on the board and it told me to get off and reset itself. I weighed too much! One of my goals was to be able to use this program. I was excited that in 26 pounds I'd be able to use it. John told me that I only had to be less than 330 pounds. I stepped on it this morning and thought Ok, I'll do the "run and just walk it." After two minutes I thought I was going to pass out. This was WAY harder than the treadmill at the gym. I also did some balance stuff.

When I was finished I discovered that I had started my period. I am fat. I have PCOS. I don't have periods. The last time I started my period was in June 2010. When I do have periods I usually have to take medication to make me start. The last time I had an unmedicated period was the cycle after I miscarried Michael. While this will put a cramp in my gym schedule this week I am so excited to know that things are going in the right direction.

It looks like I'm off to a great start to the new year. I hope your day is as blessed as mine has been so far!

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment