Sunday, January 15, 2012

Disappointments

I have had some personal stuff going on this weekend that I've been down about. John and the kids were playing on WiiFit. I caved and weighed. Taking into account the difference between the clinic's scales and Wii's I have lost 6 lbs. I thought that number would be much higher.

I am trying very hard. I feel like I can't walk anymore after doing 2 miles on the treadmill. I have eaten mostly salad for the past two weeks. I have done my best to stay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy nder my calorie limit for the day, but it just seems like it isn't enough. I am thankful for the 6 lbs, but just disappointed in myself.

Send your suggestions my way. I wanted to hit the 50 lb (total) loss mark this month, but I don't think that is going to happen now. Still, I did manage to hit my next weight goal. I have lost 10% of my original body weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment