Sunday, January 29, 2012

Month 2 - Day 1

It's another fine Sunday morning here in Mama's world. I am so blessed to be able to write to you today. We yesterday we made the decision to "home church" today so we can get a few things done around the house. As I write this John is currently making breakfast for our 5 kids and I'm getting ready to work out. After that we will have praise and worship and Bible study time.

Yesterday marked 2 weeks since we said "see you soon" to Jeremiah. It seems like it's been forever since I held his precious body in my hand. Oh how I miss him. He should be kicking me, making me experience morning sickness and cravings. Instead my body is empty. "You left us with the greatest gift of all because our hearts ache for home."

I am struggling a lot right now. I'm trying to remain positive about everything. I feel better when I have a bright, sunny disposition. I dread going to the gym. The treadmill is my enemy right now. I have tried the elliptical a couple times. Last time I think I lasted about 2 minutes on it. I consider that an amazing accomplishment for me. I also did some weights and rope pull. I have no problem using WiiFit, but my heart just isn't in the gym. The only appeal the gym has for me is hanging out with Stephanie and the hot showers! I'm really not sure how to overcome this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Yesterday I completed 2 hours and 13 minutes AND 817 calories toward my fitness challenge. I'm off to a great start! If you've decided to join me in my fitness challenge then please take a moment to comment and let me know. I would love to cheer you on!

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama


February Challenge Progress

Fitness Minutes - 133 / 3480
Calories Burned - 817 / 20,300

No comments:

Post a Comment