Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Four Weeks

Day 27!!! Day 27!!! I have made it almost 4 weeks. I am proud of myself.

I went to the gym last night with Stephanie. I got on the elliptical and did all of 2 minutes. Then I went to the treadmill and walked a half mile before my phone started ringing. It was a friend who I hadn't talked to in a while so I got off to talk to her. My heart wasn't in the right place for the gym last night. Even though the gym was a complete bust, yesterday afternoon I spent 62 minutes on WiiFit. I managed to burn almost 400 calories.

Emotionally, I am starting to feel a bit better. I am not who I was though. Now is when I really have to struggle to stay positive. It is a struggle to stay on top of my eating. I have slipped up more than I would like to admit the past week. I know part of it came from forgetting my pills a couple days. Part of it is simply because I'm not challenging myself like I was. Still, part of it comes from the fact that I'm trying to juggle all of these balls of life when my heart longs for Heaven. My drive right now comes from making Jeremiah proud of me. I want to have more babies. While dieting and exercise used to provide this high for me, now it's a means to an end.

So what happens next? I go to the clinic tomorrow evening. It will officially start my 2nd 4 weeks. I already have a plan for my diet for the next month. Emotionally, I need some work though. I'm going to try to find ways to make the gym more enticing. I LOVE my showers. I may start doing weight training there because I can't do that with WiiFit. If you have any suggestions please send them my way.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment