Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vacation Day 7 - An Early Homecoming

Well this is the last vacation blog.  We ended up coming home today instead of waiting until morning.  Earlier in the week I had started spotting.  Today my bleeding picked up so we headed home.  I will spare you the details but I’d just rather be home when I am bleeding.



We spent a wonderful morning/afternoon at the cabin before my body decided to end our vacation.  Last night I turned the hot tub on its lowest setting so it would be ready for the kids today.  They got in with us and they played for over an hour.  They had so much fun. 



The kids watched the Jetsons while we packed.  Then we all headed home.  As I did the final walk through I got very emotional.   We had such a great week and I hated to leave.  I am glad to be home though.  Well it’s bedtime so I am going to go rock my babies. Have a great week all!



Blessings,



Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment