Monday, June 18, 2012

Vacation Day 1 - The End of a Good Day

The plan was to put the kids to bed early so we could get up early in the morning for Dolly Wood.  That totally didn’t happen.  We made it to our “early dinner” around 5 PM.  The kids and John enjoyed dinner.  We went to this place called “Woodfire Grill” but I wasn’t impressed.  After spending almost $60 on a buffet dinner, I definitely wasn’t impressed.  I understand WHY the rule of free child’s buffet per adult was put into place, but they don’t understand how little my kids eat.  I spent $30 on the kids dinner alone when they  MIGHT have eaten 1.5 kid meals worth of food between the babies.  Landon barely ate anything other than his salad.  Sam didn’t even eat as much as usual.  Except for Sam, the kids aren’t big dinner eaters.  But Sam always eats a huge dinner. 



After we left that place we stopped at the grocery store to get some stuff.  I told John I wanted to stop in to get stuff for breakfast.  An hour later I came out with enough food and snacks for a week!  We didn’t get back to the cabin until almost 9:30.  We put groceries away, changed diapers and got ready for bed.  Jewel-Anne is usually out in 2 minutes and was tonight too.  The surprising thing was, even though TV was on, everyone except Liana was out in less than 5 minutes.  Liana was out in 20. LOL



John is still awake.  That is no small feat at all.  I think I will go get into the hot tub for a while and spend some time with him.  Early day tomorrow!!!


For He satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness. - Psalm 107:9 (NKJV)


Blessings,



 Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment