Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Vacation Day 3 - Crazy Day

I feel so lost in time up here.  Even with the small stresses, it has been very relaxing.  As I am typing this I can’t believe that our vacation isn’t even half over with.  Have we really only been here for three days?  Wow!

When we arrived at the cabin, I mentioned that God was trying to tell me something because we had no WIFI access.  Yesterday, while we were at Dolly Wood, someone put the spray bottle fan in my diaper bag and my phone was in there with it.  Needless to say, it no longer works.  I called US Cellular when I discovered it only to have them tell me they couldn’t find the address for the rental office on the map and couldn’t send my phone until I got home.  So this morning I went into the closest store and dealt with a very rude representative who got mad at me because I wasn’t going to upgrade my phone yet. 

After I left with a temporary phone that I don’t like, I called to complain about the rep.  It turns out they CAN find the address on the map for the office and mailed a replacement phone to me earlier today.  The bad part is  that it may not arrive until Monday anyway (the day we’re leaving). 

Today has been stressful in many ways.  The kids are cranky because we are out of our routine.  Behavior levels are going crazy.  Mama longs to have that routine back also.  All of it will pass and is totally normal for our crew.  I enjoy vacation.  It’s nice to be able to have the “extras” sometimes, but home is one of the sweetest words I know right now. 


For He satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness. - Psalm 107:9 (NKJV)


Blessings,



Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment