Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Fitness Challenge

Life has been crazy lately so I will just start anew.  I don't think I even made a list for month 7.  Finances are tight right now so it will be a couple weeks before I can really get back to the gym. With that in mind, here is my list for month eight.


AUGUST FITNESS CHALLENGE

NUTRITION CHALLENGES

1. I will start food journaling (again).
2. I will drink more water.
3. I will cook at home more often. (Huge struggle for me because I snack when I cook)
4. I will try at least one new diet friendly recipe this month.
5. I will work on decreasing my sodium intake.


FITNESS CHALLENGES

1. I will work out on WiiFit at least 14 times this month.
2. I will go to the gym at least 10 days this month.
3. While at the gym, I will start using the weights.
4. TBD
5. TBD


SPIRITUAL / EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES

1. I will finish "What If Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops" Devotional by Laura Story. 
2. I will finish my "Every Life Is Beautiful" Bible Study.
3. I will schedule a meeting with Dad.
4. I will take one day/night each week for me to regroup and relax.
5. I will blog daily.


Let's get this done!

No comments:

Post a Comment