Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cycle Musings and Observations

TMI ALERT
(You have been warned!)



Good Sunday morning to everyone! I hope today finds you blessed.  My family hadn't planned on going to church today, but it's a good thing we hadn't.  Yesterday evening, I started my period.  I knew I had ovulated and wasn't expecting my period for a couple more days, but God had other plans I guess.  That led me to start studying my charts and here is what I found.

Jan 01 - 74 days (m/c Jeremiah)

March 15 - 42 days, O'd CD 29, LP 13

April 26 - 49 days, O'd CD 32 (M/c Chloe), LP 17

June 21 - 44 days, O'd CD 32, LP 12
 
 
My January cycle started with my miscarriage of Jeremiah.  It was 74 days long.  I wasn't paying any attention to my signs or symptoms then because I didn't think I'd see another period for a year or more. 
 
 
When March arrived and I found myself starting another cycle I started paying a bit more attention, but not enough to really temp or anything.  Based on my symptoms I ovulated on CD 29 and my LP was 13 days long. 
 
 
April cycle was 49 days long.  This was the cycle I miscarried Chloe.  I ovulated on CD 32 and my LP was 17 days long.  Because I was a couple days late, I thought I was pregnant again, but I wasn't.  That is ok though.
 
 
June's cycle was 44 days long.  I ovulated again on CD 32, but my LP was only 12 days long.  This time I was using progesterone cream because I know my progesterone tends to be low.  Usually, I have to stop the progesterone for a couple days before my period comes, but I was still using it when my period arrived yesterday.
 
 
Now this could be a problem because a normal LP is 14 days long.  A short LP can keep the baby from implanting so I need to look into that. It is just nice to see some sort of pattern in my cycles.  Hopefully, as I lose more weight, my cycles will get closer to normal.  I am excited to see what this cycle does.
 
 
Blessings,
 
 
Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment