Monday, August 20, 2012

First Official Day of Work

So today was supposed to be my first official day of work.  Thankfully, everything didn't get switched over though.  This morning before I called my boss, I was talking to John about call-forwarding.  He informed me that I was incorrect in an assumption I made.  This led to an hour conference call with my boss and we are going to get a seperate line to use for the business.  Hopefully, in a couple days everything will be live.  I am so thankful that God worked things out so that John could be home just a little longer.  It was nice to be able to have the uninterrupted phone call with my boss.  He even attempted to give me a small break tonight.  It didn't work out quite like we'd planned, but it was truly the thought that counts in this situation. 


This morning while on the phone, I had one of those "you know you're a mama when..." I was locked in my bedroom and couldn't find a pen so I was taking notes with Crayola crayons. Yes, this is definitely a new chapter in my life. 


The evening has been pretty good too.  We had an issue with dinner where one of my children decided that dinner time was playtime.  He didn't believe Mama when she said "If you get up again, your plate won't be here when you return."  Needless to say, he's not very happy with me.  Hopefully, he will learn to sit at the table next time. 


I will leave you with this thought.  A question I posed to friends on facebook earlier and I'd like you to weigh in, too.  Once trust is broken, is it possible to ever fully restore that trust?  What do you think?


Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment