Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weddings Make Me Cry

Today was a very emotional day for me.  My niece got married this evening.  She was a gorgeous bride.  The wedding was amazingly sweet.  I wish her a lifetime of happiness.


With that being said, today brought up a lot of emotions that I had to deal with.  Life is changing and I'm being forced to ride the bus whether I want to or not.  I am trusting in the fact that God knows where I am going even when I don't.  He has already walked this road before me and He will carry me when I can't stand any longer.


Yesterday was a big day for our family.  John had an interview with a company (A).  It seems that things went very well.  He also got a job offer from another company (B).  He will be taking company the position with company A if things work out.  The insurance and benefits are better there.  


So much is going on right now. I don't feel prepared for any of it. I trust that God will give me everything I need to do His will.


Blessings,


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment