Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Morning

Monday mornings are always fun.  It's back to the gym for me today.  Wednesday is weigh-in day for me.  I am looking into a new workout program.  Something has to give.  While I am trying to be proud of myself for what I have lost, I still feel like I could be doing more.


Let's talk about some body changes I have going on.  I measured myself for May and I have lost a total of 16 inches since I started.  That is a great accomplishment for this yo-yo dieter.  However, when I turn my arms a certain way, my fore arms look like a tiny little bull dog.  I have rolls of skin that are just there.  I realize I should've been working out my arms since the beginning, but I didn't.  I have purchased me a pair of shorts to wear under my skirt so I can use some of the machines.  My intentions are to work out at least 5 days a week for the next 4 weeks.


We are leaving for vacation in 4 weeks and I would love to be at least 10 lbs smaller by then.  I may not hit that goal, but I will try as hard as I can get there.  We are going to have a blast and I want to know that I have worked hard to enjoy a break.  The kids will enjoy it and that makes it worth it.  I have made sure the places we are staying at have a gym so I can try to catch a couple work outs.


Today will be a good day.  I am determined it will be.  I hope you have a great day also!



Blessings,


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment