Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Day That Started Wrong

Last night I called Dad.  He wasn't home, though. I spent the next 2 hours talking with and listening to my stepmom.  I have a couple unspoken prayer requests for them.  Please keep them in your prayers.  She is a really sweet, tell-it-like-it-is lady.  I left this conversation knowing more about Dad, my step-mom and my siblings.  I had the opportunity to really get to heart issues with her as well.  The overwhelming love she showed was unthinkable.  She told me that she felt that if I was Dad's daughter then I was hers also.  She understands how much I love Mama and would never try to take her place.  It wasn't that at all.  She was simply telling me that she loved me like a daughter.


Yesterday started out pretty bad.  Life was great, but I just couldn't shake this negative, indecisive feeling.  I finally left for the gym in the afternoon and came out feeling so much better.  I am excited to return today.  I feel better when I go to the gym every day.  It didn't hurt that I got a nice surprise when I stepped on the scales either!


This morning has been great also.  I am excited to face the day!!  Life is great and getting better. ;-)


Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. - Joshua 1:9b (NKJV)


Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment