Friday, May 11, 2012

Chloe Elizabeth...Too Beautiful for Earth

WARNING: THIS WILL BE A VERY GRAPHIC POST. CONTINUE READING WITH CAUTION.


Today started out as a good day.  I got up this morning and I had stopped bleeding.  I have been spotting/bleeding for two weeks now.  I spotted for a week before I started my period (or I thought that was what it was.)  I normally have heavy periods, but this was above and beyond normal for me.


Today is Isaiah's birthday so we've been out and about a lot.  I wasn't too surprised when I came home and noticed I had started bleeding again. We got the kids put to bed.  John had taken Isaiah to the living room to rock him while I got Liana to sleep.  I was sitting here doing some stuff online when I felt like I had passed a blood clot.  I have done this so much over the years.  I know what they feel like.  I got up to go to the bathroom but stopped to wake John up who had fallen asleep with our birthday boy.  As he got up to put Little Man in bed, I headed to the bathroom to clean up.


What I found wasn't the results of a blood clot.  I found my child.  Three weeks ago I swore I had ovulated, but put the idea out of my mind when I started spotting and then ultimately started my period. The baby was very, very tiny obviously, but everything was there.


Right now I feel kind of numb.  I haven't made it past the stage where I am just thankful that God chose to bless us, yet again with another angel baby.  My heart is sad because I want to be able to hold this precious one that shouldn't have come so soon.  God has a purpose for my child's life though and for that I praise Him. 


We have chosen to name our daughter Chloe Elizabeth which means God is my oath blooming.  She was so precious and way too delicate for earth. I can't think of a more precious Mother's Day gift from my Daddy than to become a Mama again.


Lord, thank You so much for trusting me, yet again, with one of Your most precious gifts.  Please hold her and take care of her. Tell her about me as I would've told her about You.  I love you both so much.

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="344" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XJ55CGEpliE?fs=1" width="459"></iframe>


Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment