Thursday, May 17, 2012

May's Progress Report

It seems weird to be doing this post so early in the month, but I always do it after I go to clinic.  This has NOT been a good month for me.  I was sick, sick, sick.  Then found out we were pregnant and lost Chloe. I bled like I was dying for a week and before that I'd been spotting for another week. I haven't been able to get to the gym like I wanted to. And I could sit here and list a million other excuses.  The truth of the matter is that I failed this month.  I actually gained a pound instead of losing.  The nurse at the clinic acted like it was no big deal.  She said it could've been water weight. 

While I am disappointed, I won't let it stop me from pressing forward.  In addition to my meds and shots, I am now taking T-3. I am hoping this makes a big difference.  I am back at the gym, also.  I am doing my best to go every day between now and the time we leave for vacation.  I am praying that really pays off for me.  Because of vacation, I won't be weighing in for 6 weeks instead of the usual 4. I am hoping to bring in really good numbers next time.  Anyway, here is my progress chart for month 5.


Date: May 16, 2012
Weight: 299 (+1 pound)
Resting Heart Rate (See below for instructions): 80
Circumference Measurements (See below for instructions):
Neck: 17 inches
Waist: 60 inches
Hips: 61 inches
Thigh: 49.5 inces
Chest: 51 inches


Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment