Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dear PCOS (TMI)

Dear PCOS, you have changed my life in many ways. I haven't found one single thing I like about you. You are that terrible relative that everyone doesn't even have the desire to pretend to like because they hate you so. Just go away. Die a slow, painful death because we don't want you...

REASONS I HATE PCOS

1. Fertility Problems - You have tried to steal my greatest desire and the highest calling placed on me by God!


2. I have horrible periods because of you. They are painful, messy and leave me homebound. NO ONE understands this unless they too are cursed with this lovely PCOS side effect. I can't stand up without having the "water breaking" effect. Blood goes everywhere. (Did I mention I HATE you?)


3. I am currently bleeding and have bled so much that I can't even pick up my own kids now because I don't have the strength to do so.


4. Losing weight is much harder because of you. It seems no matter how hard I work it's never enough!

5. Diabetes!

6. Hormonal issues are evil!!


This list will be continued, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment