Saturday, July 28, 2012

So Tired

I Made It - Becky Fender

But I want to tell you how I make it
Through those days both good and bad
Whether I'm up or whether I'm down
Whether I'm happy or whether I'm sad
How I keep a smile upon my face when my heart breaks into
I remember the promise He made to me
Come what may You'd see me through

And I will make it because God is on my side
I can take it, for in Him I'll run and hide
This will not shake me
My foundation is tried and true
This will not break me
I won't give up, I'm going through.


Today was a day that the calm in the midst of the storm.  I am thankful for that.  I needed that.  I am grateful that my Father provides what I need when I truly need it.


The battle I am facing is one of the biggest I have ever faced, but I know I can make it.  It is heart-breaking, but I know the choices I am making are the right ones.  I would be a liar if I said I had all the answers, but God confirmed that I am doing what is best.


The stress I am under is showing physically.  Emotionally and physically, I am spent.  This isn't what I thought it would be. I didn't ask for this, but it is what it is and I must face it like the woman of God I am. I will boldly face each challenge as it comes because of Christ who is within me. I will make it because God is on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment