Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sermons and Crazy Underwear Stories

For the first time in MONTHS, my family and I went to church AND I stayed through the entire sermon!!!  WSie left about 5 minutes early, but we made it!  I haven't heard a pastor preach a sermon since I went to church with my friend Stephanie a few months ago.  It was a very nice treat.  The day over all has been pretty good, too.


This weekend we went laundry crazy.  I hate doing laundry so I put it off until I can no longer put it off.  John took over the chore, but he doesn't do it the way I like.  So this weekend we sat down and we have washed about 8 loads.  It feels like we have a million more to go, but we'll get there...Maybe...LOL


Somehow Mama's clothes keep showing up in my laundry, though.  I think her clothes have been washed about 50 times since she died 4 years ago.  Even though I pack it all away, it still keeps reappearing.  So this morning I was getting dressed for church and as I was putting on my underwear, I noticed they were tight.  What was going on here? I knew I hadn't gained THAT much weight.  I looked at the size and they were a pair of Mom's size 10!!!  I am completely weirded out about other people's underwear, but these looked brand new.  I think I had washed them so they would be put back in her stuff...Anyway, now I can be the crazy underwear lady.


So now that you know my crazy little secret, let's focus on what I just said....MY behind is covered in size 10 fabric.  Yesterday was our "dating anniversary."  We have been together for 10 years.  I haven't worn size 10 since we've been together.  I am so used to buying the same sizes I always have and hiding in "clothing tents" that it really amazes me when I see smaller sizes. 


This mama is tired and my DVR has tonight's Army Wives waiting on me so I must go for now.  May God surround you with His love always!


Blessings


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment