Saturday, July 14, 2012

July Weigh-In


Yesterday I went to clinic to get my prescription and weigh in. Please keep in mind that my last weigh in was only 3 weeks ago, so not quite a full month. The clinic weighed me something different and because of that I have decided to only track what I weigh when I weigh at the gym. Clinic keeps changing their scales on me so I cannot get an accurate weight. I have done super well for the last 3 weeks. I am very proud of myself.
Date: July 13, 2012
Weight: 290
Resting Heart Rate (See below for instructions): 84
Circumference Measurements (See below for instructions):
Neck: 16.5 inch (Same)
Waist: 56.25 inch  ( - 1.25 inch)
Hips: 61 inch  ( - 2.5 inch)
Thigh: 49 inch  ( - .5 inch)
Chest: 50 inch  (Same)






Blessings,


Weigh Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment