Tuesday, April 3, 2012

THe Day That Should've Left Me in Stitches

This week has not had a great start for me.  Yesterday while preparing lunch for the kids I cut my finger.  I had a little helper that decided to come up and help me.  She grabbed the knife I was using. Instinctively,  I grabbed the knife from her blade first. She took that time to jerk it away from me and sliced my finger.  I thought I would need stitches, but was able to deal without them.  My finger still hurts pretty badly, though.

This weekend was birthdayfest in my family.  Landon's party was on Saturday.  Gatti's pizza and cake for lunch.   Sunday was my sister's birthday party.  Burger and fries for dinner.  I resisted the cake this time, though.  The next few months will definitely be full of temptation.  John's birthday is on Sunday.  Jewel-Anne's comes at the end of the month.  Isaiah's two weeks later. I get a month break before another round. Liana's is June 14th.  Mine falls on the 28th.  Sam's is in August. It's the Spring-Summer temptation.


Yesterday I stepped on WiiFit.  I haven't done that much since going to the gym.  It said I had lost 15 lbs in one week. (Um...no I haven't!) I redid it and it told me I'd lost 8.5 lbs in a week.  (again, no I didn't!)  Something is wrong with my balance board.  I need to call nintendo to see what can be done about it.  It was a very crazy day that I am very glad is over with!


For those who are reading my blog I would like to ask you to pray for me.  I have some personal stuff going on right now that I could really use the prayers.  Thank you!




And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. - Galatians 6:9


Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you Lisa. I'm here for you also if you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete