Monday, April 30, 2012

May Fitness Challenges

MAY FITNESS CHALLENGES


NUTRITION CHALLENGES

1. I will eat more fruit.
2. I will start food journaling (again).
3. I will drink more water.
4. I will try at least one new diet friendly recipe this month.
5. I will work on decreasing my sodium intake.


FITNESS CHALLENGES

1. I will work out 2520 minutes this month.
2. I will burn 25,000 calories this month.
3. I will go to the gym at least 14 days this month.
4. I will exercise daily
5. I will try out the sauna at the gym.


SPIRITUAL / EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES

1. I will read Numbers, Deuteronomy, and Joshua.
2. I will finish "What If Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops" Devotional by Laura Story.
3. I will pray more.
4. I will take one day/night each week for me to regroup and relax.
5. I will blog daily.




And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. - John 6:35 KJV


Blessings,


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment