Monday, April 30, 2012

Beginning Month Five With a Positive Attitude

Here we are at the beginning of month 5.  I am still amazed that I have stuck with it this long.  I am proud of myself.  Even when I haven't done my best, I still haven't given up.  This month I feel refreshed and I am ready to go again.


I have mapped out my fitness challenges for the month.  Most of which are repeats from last month, but that is ok.  I have come to adopt the philosphy "It's not failure unless you stop trying."  There will be ups and downs throughout the journey.  There will be times when you feel like you want to quit because things don't go the way you think they should.  Those are normal, human reactions.  The important thing is that you do not give up. It's ok to have those human moments, but you get back up and go on your way.  You will have times when you stumble, but you get back up again.


I ask that everyone continue to pray for me. I would love to see a weight loss of at least 5 lbs this month.  It isn't a numbers game though.  I will feel accomplished as long as I keep moving! Keep moving forward!




And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. - John 6:35 KJV


Blessings,


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment