Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Crunch Time

Yesterday, I returned to the gym.  Finances have been tight and life has gotten in the way of going like I want to.  I have been eating at home, which makes  I haven't been working out at all this month.  I am supposed to go back to clinic for a refill next week, but I have some extra pills (get 30 but only use 28 before returning to clinic) so I will wait the additional week to weigh in.   I despise weigh in week. 


For the next two weeks I will go back to my salad "fast".  I will go to the gym (hopefully) every day and get back into my routine.  Missing the last couple weeks of working out has made me revert to my weak mind and body.  I don't WANT to be at the gym.  My mind isn't focused as it was.  It is more of a struggle to stay on it.  My whole body hurts while I'm on The Beast.  My balance needs work also.  Last night I made it about 15- 20 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.  On the nights that I go with Stephanie my goal is to spend 30 minutes on The Beast before I get off.  The nights I go alone my goal is an hour.  Tonight is an alone night so I am curious to see how long I can push myself.  If I get a chance I want to upload some new music to my MP3 player.  New music provides more of a distraction.  I prefer to go to the gym in the morning because that is when I have the most energy, but with John's work schedule right now that just isn't possible.


I have noticed that even with the shots, I do not have very much energy.  I have been delaying increasing my pills because that means spending even more money on them, but I think I may have to.  I am still thinking about it though.  I am still trying to decide if it's more of a will-power thing (meaning if I get my emotional stuff dealt with I'll be fine) or if it's true that the meds aren't working as well and truly warrants a medication increase.  I do know that when I stop exercising I don't feel as well so it effects EVERYTHING!


This morning John is working a double so he won't be home until it's time for me to leave.  We have started a new routine this week.  We got up an had breakfast.  While the kids were eating (I am still not a breakfast person) we read some chapters in Genesis.  We read about Esau and Jacob.  That brought up a great discussion with Sam.  We talked about how important being the oldest son was back in Bible times.  He really liked that and said he thought we should still do that today as well.  LOL.  Sam has finished his morning chores and is enjoying some free time while Landon refuses to do his chores.  Then it's school work and lunch.  I am determined to make the most of this day.



Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. - Jeremiah 29:12-13 NKJV



Blessings,


Weight Loss Mama

There are a few major things that I am dealing with right now.  I would grately appreciate your prayers.  I hope all is well with you and yours.  I love blog comments so if you're reading this please take a moment to let me know you are thinking about me. 

1 comment:

  1. ((HUGS)) I'm pulling for you Lisa! Lots of love and prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete