Monday, April 30, 2012

Month 4 Review

As I write this month 4 has come to a close.   We are beginning month 5 now.  I didn't do so well with my goals for this month, but honestly it has been for lack of desire on my part.  Life has been very rough this month.  Getting to the gym has been difficult.  I know I can walk around the neighborhood, but it doesn't hold the same appeal as the gym.  With the gym I am rewarded with hot tub time and a nice long shower after I slay The Beast! Now for the accountability part. Let's look at what I completed vs. what I didn't.

APRIL FITNESS CHALLENGES

NUTRITION CHALLENGES

1. COMPLETEDI will eat more fruit.  (I have eaten more fruit this month. Most days I try to have at least two servings of fruit!)
2. I will start food journaling (again). (I dabbled a little with my journaling, but didn't do it every day.)
3. COMPLETED - I will drink more water. (I drank more water, but still need to increase my intake.)
4. I will try at least one new diet friendly recipe this month.
5. I will work on decreasing my sodium intake.


FITNESS CHALLENGES

1. I will work out 2520 minutes this month. (This goal is only realistic if I can get to the gym like I need to.)
2. I will burn 25,000 calories this month. (Didn't chart this month, but I didn't make my goal)
3. I will go to the gym at least 21 days this month. (fail)
4. I will do weekly body tests on Wii Fit. (My children have relocated (READ: LOST) my WiiFit disc so I can't use it.)
5. I will try out the sauna at the gym. (I haven't completed this one yet. Maybe month will be the sauna month!)


SPIRITUAL / EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES

1. I will finish Genesis and Exodus. I will also read through Leviticus and Numbers. (I completed Genesis, Exodus and Leviticus. I will complete Numbers in month 5)
2. I will finish "What If Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops" Devotional by Laura Story.
3. I will pray more. (I will continue working to increase my prayer life)
4. COMPLETED - I will take one day/night each week for me to regroup and relax.5. I will blog daily.

I hit a rough spot this month and had to dig myself out of it. I am ready to go again. Next month will be better.

Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment