Sunday, February 5, 2012

Struggling

I am really struggling right now. It seems like no matter what I do I can't seem to get it together right now. Since Jeremiah died, I just can't get to that place where joy overtakes me. I need that joy. I long to be upbeat and positive. I want to look forward to working out and eating healthy. Right now I just don't have it in me. I still exercise and eat relatively well, but the passion for this lifestyle change is gone. Giving up isn't an option, but how do I overcome this?

Spiritually I feel so weak right now. I know God is there. I am really not mad at Him for allowing Jeremiah to go home. I'm truly not. I consider it a blessing that He chose ME...I am so undeserving, but He CHOSE to give me 11 precious blessings. I feel like I fell when Jeremiah died and I can't seem to get back up again. Nothing satisfies me like before.

I'm really not sure what the point is in writing this. There is just a lot going on in my life to bring me down right now. I need to get it out, but I'm not sure how. Please pray for me. It is so hard to keep going right now and do what is necessary. Thank you.

Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment