Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Fitness Challenge

I have thought really hard about my challenges for the upcoming month. As I was thinking about what I wanted to do, the only thing that came to mind was to set the bar low enough so I didn't have to work too hard! That is awful and I know it. I promised myself I would be honest here though. Now that I am out of that mindset here are my challenges for the month of March.

MARCH CHALLENGES

DIET CHALLENGES

1. I will have BBQ Chicken once a week.
2. (MET) I will go to Marble Slab this month.
3. I will drink more water.
4. I will try at least one new diet friendly recipe this month.
5. I will work on decreasing my sodium intake.


FITNESS CHALLENGES

1. I will work out 2520 minutes this month.
2. I will burn 14,000 calories this month.
3. I will go to the gym at least 21 days this month.
4. I will do daily body tests on Wii Fit.
5. I will do an 1 hour of exercise on WiiFit for 28 days.


SPIRITUAL / EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES

1. I will read through the books of Genesis and Exodus this month.
2. I will complete "What If Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops" Devotional by Laura Story.
3. I will pray more.
4. I will take one day/night each week for me to regroup and relax.
5. I will blog daily.


So this is my list. I hope that I do well on it. Thanks in advance for your encouragement.


This is the day which the LORD hath made ; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Be Blessed,

Weight Loss Mama

Fitness Minutes - /2520
Calories Burned - /14,000

No comments:

Post a Comment