Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weigh In Days

Today was the magic weigh in day. I certainly didn't get the numbers that I was hoping for, but I did lose some. I am down 7 more pounds bringing my total weight loss to 52 lbs. I hit another milestone. I am now at the 50 lb weight loss mark! Yay me!

I have failed miserably at the goals I set before me this month. I won't meet my fitness challenge, but will be starting a new month soon. I am determined to do better next month. I am going to take a couple days to see what I'm willing to commit to and then make my goals list for next month. This month has been very hard. I keep trying to find ways to get me back to where I want to be, but I am not there yet. I will get there though.

Before I leave tonight I would like to ask you to say a special prayer for a family member. I have been asked not to share details, but God knows the need. Thank you so much.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment