Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Morning Update

This morning I awoke too early. Isaiah decided that 5:45 was a perfect time to get up. Last night Jewel-Anne went to bed after puking twice. Needless to say, it's been a long day it's only begun. Jewel-Anne seems to be feeling a bit better this morning but is still running a fever.

I just found out that a friend of mine "lost" her mama last night to brain cancer. Well that statement isn't true. We know she is in the arms of Jesus. She is free of pain. Cancer can never again invade her body. While this family is rejoicing for their Mama and Grandma's new freedom, they are lonely and heart broken. Please keep them in prayer.

I have been craving potatoes and gravy from Shoney's for two weeks now. This morning I spent $8 on a half plate of potatoes and gravy, a piece of ham and two chicken nuggets. The nuggets were cold. I couldn't even eat all of it. I'm just not a breakfast person. It still feels really good to say I can't finish a plate of food anymore. It's still slightly amazing to me. I am proud of myself.

I went to the doctor on Friday. Sadly, I didn't get the results that I wanted as my doctor was unwilling to write my prescription for my Metformin. She wanted to lower my dose, have me come in every month for blood work that should be done every 3 months. Her office staff lied to me prior to my appt saying the prescription would be written for a year. She was very rude and disrespectful. Now, I am on the hunt for a new doctor. Not having insurance really stinks. Doctors want to do all kinds of blood work and such. I understand the need for this, but it's just not something that I want to do right now. I was given a referral to a doctor so I will call them next week.

I am still thinking about goals that I want to accomplish for March. I did get back on WiiFit after a few days of not exercising. I did 30 minutes. I had great intentions of resting and getting back up, but I didn't do it. Today is a new day though.

My months will go from the 28th to the 28th so I was incorrect when I said that it was day one. Day one will officially start on Tuesday. By Tuesday I will have my March goals posted. I am thinking about doing a contest if I meet my goals next month. More to come about that later though!



For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11


Blessings,


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment