Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Failure

This is a hard post to write. It is really hard to sit down and admit that I've failed. No one wants to admit failure, but I must be honest.

Goals are listed in black. Progress (lack of) is listed in red)


I'm going to be updating this blog post each day with my progress. (Don't forget to join our month long contest.)


Challenge # 1 - I will excerise a total of 3480 minutes or more this month.

I ended up doing only 546 minutes of exercise. I started off really good, but then my desire fizzled out and just didn't get back to where I need to be.

Challenge # 2 - I will BURN at least 20,300 calories this month.

I burnt only 3,516 calories for the whole month. While that is calories I wouldn't have been burning 4 months ago, that is still inexcuseable!



I understand now why I lost only 8 lbs. I am capable of so much more. I WILL do better this month!! We are going for at least 10 lb weight loss for the month of March.


This is the day which the LORD hath made ; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Be Blessed,

Weight Loss Mama

Fitness Minutes - 0/2520
Calories Burned - 0/14,000

No comments:

Post a Comment