Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What On Earth Is Going On?

I have been faithfully taking my medication for a over week now.  I have been super nauseated, but just figured I was still fighting the stomach bug I had a little while ago.  Yesterday, I babysat my bonus babies and then went to lunch with Stephanie and her family.  As we were talking I was venting because my stomach was still bothering me.  She, being the sensible one, was like "You just haven't been really good about taking your medicine in the past. You just started taking it regularly. That is probably what is causing it."  I love her for always being the other part of my brain.  DUH!


Fast-forward to this morning.  I woke up with my hands VERY swollen.  I look like I am 9 months pregnant right now.  I cannot find my blood pressure cuff to check that.  I stepped on the scales just to check things out.  I have gained 13 pounds in 5 days!!!  I would be beside myself with disappointment if I didn't know there was a reason for this.  Regardless, I will be calling the doctor as soon as it opens this morning. I will update when I know more.


Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment