Saturday, January 26, 2013

God Will Make a Way

God Will Make A Way
By Janet Paschal

Must have felt strange to end up stranded between an army and the seaThey must have felt forsaken wondering why God wasn't all He said He'd beWhen your back's against the wallIt's the hardest place of allBut somewhere between provisions and impossibility

God will make a wayWhen there seems to be no wayForever He is faithfulHe will make a roadWhen you bear a heavy loadI know, God will make a way

When a wall of circumstances leaves you crying in the nightAnd you struggle til your strength is almost goneGod will gently hold you in the shelter of His heartAnd carve a road for you to carry on.So carry on




Thanks to all of my babies I have lost a lot of my CDs.  They have either been broken or truly lost.  This morning I was really blessed when Isaiah came through the door carrying my MP3 player.  As I went through it searching for some healing music, I came across Bill and Gloria Gaither's Hawaiian Homecoming. This was always one of my favorites.  I found the above song on this CD.  It has such a beautifully, soothing melody to it.  It is so comforting. 


As I sang to the top of my lungs with the music, I noticed myself getting out of breath far quicker than usual.  I looked around at my precious babies.  It saddens and scares me to not be able to pick up my kids right now.  I hate being stuck in bed most of the time.  I have struggled a lot with what God is trying to teach me through this.  I know He has a reason for all of this.  All I keep thinking is that last Tuesday, God wasn't surprised by any of this.  He knew about it before it happened.  He knows what the outcome will be.  He knows what the treatment will be.  


It is really hard not to go to the bad place of what might be when I think of all that is going on with me.  I watched my Mama struggle for years with heart problems.  I woke up many nights with her walking the floor because she couldn't get any relief for the pain she was feeling.  Then I remember how angry I was when she died because she chose not to take care of herself.  Here I am trying to do what is best for my body so I can live a long life to raise my babies.  I want to do more than just raise my babies.  I want to live to see my great, great grandchildren.  I realize that may sound really dramatic to most people, especially since I haven't seen the doctor yet.  I am just being honest here.  It is where my mind wants to wonder.  That is why I am comforted by songs such as this.  God has promised that He will be with me and that HE will make a way for me to get through this. 


When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you. Since you were precious in My sight,
You have been honored, And I have loved you; Therefore I will give men for you, And people for your life. - Isaiah 43:2 & 4 NKJV

Blessings,  


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment