Monday, January 21, 2013

Not Feeling Well

I have been kind of silent lately for a couple different reasons.  One is because I am still trying to process everything.  The other reason is because I haven't felt well.  I have been struggling for a while with not having any energy.  I was almost hoping that the doctor could tell me that there was something on my blood work that would explain why I have been feeling like this.  That wasn't the case, though.  I am not depressed.  I just don't have any energy.


My stomach is still messed up.  I thought it was from the stomach bug, but that seemed strange that it would be lasting this long.  This morning I went to lunch with a friend and we were talking about that.  She made me realize a lot of it probably has to do with my Metformin.  I am horrible when it comes to taking my meds.  Since I wasn't taking it regularly then INCREASED my dose, it's no wonder I feel horrible right now.  No matter what I eat I feel like I will be sick.  I understand why people usually lose weight when they are taking it.  LOL


I have also been having really bad reproductive cramps.  They are so bad they have brought me to tears a couple of times.  I am hoping after the first cycle they will level out.  This is crazy.  I feel like I have been to the doctor a million times already.  I hope I don't have to go back just for this.  Here's to hoping this week will be better than last! ;-)


Blessings,


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment