Saturday, December 29, 2012

You Are Not An Accident


A couple nights ago I was looking for a poem for Mom's slide show and found this in my old myspace account.  God ordered my steps to find it that night.  For most of my life I have struggled with thinking I was an accident because my parents weren't married and never intended to have me.  I know there are others who struggle with their self-worth so I am sharing it here.  I hope it speaks to you like it did to me.




You are not an accident.  You are who you are for a reason.  You're part of an intricate plan.  You're a precious and perfectly unique design, called to be God's special man or woman.  You look like you do for a reason.  God makes no mistakes.  He knit you together within your mother's womb.  You're just what he wanted to make.  The parents He gave you were the ones He has chosen for you.  And no matter how you feel, they were custom designed with God's plan in mind.  They bear the the Master's seal.  The trauma you have faced wasn't easy.  God wept that you hurt so, but it was allowed to shape your heart so that you could grow into His likeness.  Yes, you are who are for a reason. You've been formed by the Master's Rod.




Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment