Saturday, December 29, 2012

Clinic Anniversary

Yesterday was my one year clinic anniversary.  The year has had its ups and downs. I am not where I'd hoped to be, but it's been a good year. I am blessed far beyond what I deserve. My kids are healthy, despite the colds they have right now. I am far healthier than I was this time a year ago. My marriage is in a better state than I was a year ago. Though, the past six months I haven't done nearly as well as I could have. I have gained weight the last couple months. That has been very hard to swallow. Still, I promised myself I would be honest in this blog and I am. This morning I weighed 306.2. I am so mad at myself, but there were warnings along the way. There were gentle reminders that I needed to reign back in. Let's see what goals I have accomplished this year, though.



This is a list of my misc. goals divided into categories. As time goes on
I'm sure I'll add more, but this is my starter list.

Weight Goals

1. Lose 5 lbs (met)
2. Lose 10% of my original weight - 36 lbs (met)
3. Lose 50 lbs (met)


Clothing Size Goals

Shirts

3XL shirts (met)

Health Goals

1. Normal BP (met)
2. Consistent Normal Blood Sugar (met)
3. Normal Periods (better, but not there yet)

Fitness goals

1. Be able to walk without getting blisters on my feet (met)
2. Be able to walk 2 miles without feeling like I'm dying. (met)
3. Be able to walk 2.5 MPH - 2.4 most of my walk now (met)
4. Be able to walk 2.5 miles (met)
5. Be able to walk 3 miles in an hour or less (met)


Misc Goals
1. Be able to wear seatbelt in vehicle. (met)

No comments:

Post a Comment